We at AKCJ provide accounting services to start-ups and also provide regulatory services for organizations and start-ups. Some of our accounting and regulatory services include,
- Setting up a new business, investing in India or overseas
- Undertaking business reorganization, a transaction or joint venture
- Coping with changes in the regulatory framework in India
- Seeking to comply with existing regulations or conduct a health check of an organization’s compliance status
- Seeking approvals or licenses, or making representations
1. What are the accounting services you provide?
Accounting service companies provide a full range of services from payroll to collecting accounts receivable to bookkeeping and accounting processes.
2. What are the regulatory requirements?
Regulatory Requirements means all applicable laws, rules, regulations, orders, requirements, guidelines, interpretations, directives and requests (whether or not having the force of law) from and of, and plans, memoranda and agreements with, any Regulatory Authority.
3. What is a regulatory tax?
Regulatory tax penalties are provisions of tax law that are targeted at and raise the effective cost of non-tax behaviour. Generally, they are meant to shape behaviour rather than raise revenue.