- Advise and assist in availing incentives on the export of goods or services from India under various schemes of FTP.
- Assistance in preparation of application in the prescribed form for obtaining unit approval
- Assistance in drafting and submission of responses and clarifications sought by the Unit Approval Committee with respect to the unit approval
- Assistance in obtaining a letter of approval from the Unit Approval Committee on a best effort basis
- Assistance in obtaining a bond-cum-legal undertaking for bonding of premises
- Advisory assistance with respect to exit process and compliances
1. What is foreign Trade policy?
2. What is SEZ? And what is SEZ regulation?
3. What are the major incentives and facilities available to SEZ developers?
• Exemption from customs/excise duties for the development of SEZs for authorized operations approved by the BOA.
• Income Tax exemption on income derived from the business of development of the SEZ in a block of 10 years in 15 years under Section 80-IAB of the Income Tax Act. (Sunset Clause for Developers has become effective from 01.04.2017)
• Exemption from Central Sales Tax (CST).
• Exemption from Service Tax (Section 7, 26 and Second Schedule of the SEZ Act).
• Supplies to SEZ are zero-rated under the IGST Act, 2017.