AKCJ provides ideal assurance and auditing services which are emphasized by flawless quality to our clients in local and global marketplace. Our purpose is to support our clients in routing through compound professional requirements with clarity and agility. We use a comprehensive audit policy with constant application across our international network. Our auditing services in India uses advanced tools and technological revolution further complement our practice.
Our assurance services include the following:
- Auditing services in India and evaluations of local GAAP and IFRS financial statements
- Financial Reporting Advisory services
- Services under Indian and International Standards
- Certification Services
Financial Statement Reporting
Financial Accounting Advisory
Certification of IFRS Accounts
Accounting Review Programmes
GST Audit Support
Forensic Audit Support
1. What are assurance services in auditing?
Assurance services are audit activities that provide an independent, objective assessment of financial statements or compliance efforts.
2. Are audit and assurance the same?
Audit checks the accuracy of financial reports whereas Assurance is the process of analyzing and used in the assessment of accounting entries and financial records.
3. What is the difference between assurance and advisory?
Advisory is how those firms call their consulting services such as management, IT, strategy and so on. Audit and Assurance stand for their Audit services which intend to assure that a client’s financial statements are trustworthy.