Our tax compliance process ensures the accurate and up to date administration of your direct and indirect taxes. Our tax advisors will help you save precious time spent on mandatory activities, assuring your company’s compliance with local tax regulations. Our experienced tax experts are ready to offer you assistance in the following areas to maintain your compliance with your statutory return, disclosure and documentary obligations
- Provide an integrated approach to tax management
- Providing businesses with an efficient way of handling tax compliance workload and meeting deadlines.
- Verification of input tax credit records and identification of ineligible credits
- Tax data integration – Mapping policies and standards and design solution and data model workflows on finance, accounting and taxation management tools
- Assist business to stay up-to-date with continually changing local tax regulations
- Identification of risks, planning opportunities and compliance requirements concerningdirect tax laws.
- Review of periodic computation of tax liabilities
- Assistance in preparing and filing periodic return(s)
- Provide GSP/ASP solutions for seamless execution of monthly compliances
- File requisite statutory applications with various authorities
- Start-up support – Advise of evaluating growth plans, creating reporting structures and developing internal policies and systems
1. What is meant by tax compliance?
Tax Compliance is the degree to which a taxpayer complies (or fails to comply) with the tax rules of his or her country, for example by declaring income, filing a return, and paying the tax due in a timely manner.
2. What are tax compliance costs?
Compliance costs are the costs that taxpayers and others incur in meeting obligations imposed under tax legislation.
3. What is tax compliance status?
With the new Tax Compliance Status (TCS) system, a taxpayer is now able to authorise any 3rd party to verify its compliance status in one of two ways: Through the use of an electronic access PIN, or. Through the use of a Tax Clearance Certificate obtained from the new TCS system